Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

9 weeks of keeping Jonathan Steward on bench waiting for him to get fit......finally dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Craggy island blazing it up like the chiefs on a 6-0 win streak!

I seem to be stuck in a rut, i might start looking at some trades

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

BKWDR wrote: »

Ah jesus don't jinx it!!! :eek:

Need my Green Bay contingent (Starks, Nelson & Quarless) to pick up 17 points in MNF to claim week 9 victory

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

kingcobra wrote: »
    Ah jesus don't jinx it!!! :eek:

F*** you is all I can say, f*** you. Now I've to hope that James Jones, questionable to even start, can somehow pick up 19 points tonight :(

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Holy hell. Had Andre Johnson (40pts!), Adrian Peterson, Chris Ivory, Gronk and Roethlisberger absolutely tear it up for me. Ended up scoring 144pts and my kicker hasn't played. Best and most annoying thing about it... Riley Cooper is sitting on the bench with another 33pts to himself! Much needed to get out of the losing run I was on.

Need my Green Bay contingent (Starks, Nelson & Quarless) to pick up 17 points in MNF to claim week 9 victory

Victory is mine

Holy hell. Had Andre Johnson (40pts!), Adrian Peterson, Chris Ivory, Gronk and Roethlisberger absolutely tear it up for me. Ended up scoring 144pts and my kicker hasn't played. Best and most annoying thing about it... Riley Cooper is sitting on the bench with another 33pts to himself! Much needed to get out of the losing run I was on.

144 is one hell of a weekly haul

Victory is mine

That was me you nicked! I left so many points on the bench >:-(

Raging...midweek changes I made on laptop didn't save even though i did save them!!!

Reggie on the bench.jesus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

What I would give for a wide receiver who could score more that 2 points a game

In Exile wrote: »
    What I would give for a wide receiver who could score more that 2 points a game

Can offer you Avery Kansas City WR, looking for RB or top 5 Def

Some trade going through tomorrow. DeSean Jackson for Steve Smith, Hakeen Nicks and Fred Jackson. :eek:

Some trade going through tomorrow. DeSean Jackson for Steve Smith, Hakeen Nicks and Fred Jackson. :eek:

WE CAN STOP IT WE CAN STOP IT

I jest...even if i wanted to i wouldn't know how!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Yeah it's a big one alright, I tend not to be too heavy handed when it comes to policing trades and so I leave it to everyone who wants to can vote against it. I try to stay out of it otherwise I'd just be going with my opinion on who is getting the better deal. Unless it was downright stupid of course then it'd be stopped :pac:
    WE CAN STOP IT WE CAN STOP IT

I jest...even if i wanted to i wouldn't know how!

On your team screen near the top there is a 'team notes' section in stupidly small writing, it should tell you there's a trade pending and beside it a 'view trade' button. If you click it it will bring you to a page outlining who's moving where and there's a yellow 'vote against trade' button.

Nothing overly wrong about the trade, Taylors hill tigers desperately need a RB and a WR after Foster's injury so they're willing to trade their stud WR.

I was suspicious at first but looked at both teams and giving up 3 bench players for top starting WR, I think trade makes both team better, glad it went through

Daniel (Limerick Cowboys) Hard Loss after scoring almost 109 points, should be W most weeks, Sorry :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Sigh...I enjoyed my 3/4 weeks at the top. Very quickly sliding into mid table obscurity now. Probably something to do with my truly terrible set of WRs.

Big Day today with 9 teams still in the running for final 6 playoff spots. Clearer picture after this round if matches I'd guess. Hopefully the Fantasy Football Gods are with me this evening

• Advertisement

And so ends my 5 week streak :(. Think I might still be no.1 seed though.

And so ends my 5 week streak :(. Think I might still be no.1 seed though.

Going into the last week of the season, you will be 9-3.

There will be four teams starting the week on 8-4.

And assuming Boldin doesn't score 11 points in the last 2 minutes, there will be two teams 7-5.

The worst thing is everyone ranked 2nd to 9th are all playing each other.

Cloonabinnia (8-4) v De Dum Dums (8-4)
    Heisenbergs Men (8-4) v Craggy Island (6-6)
    TDM (7-5) v Butt Fumblers (7-5)
    Harry's Honey Badgers (8-4) v Midnight Ramblers(6-6)

There is only one spot left in the top 6 and it all comes down to the game in bold.

Everyone on 8-4 & better will be in the top 6, we are all just playing for placings.

At this stage, the pressure is all on Tig Besticles & Cloonabinnia to hold the top two rankings and receive their bye into the Semis!

I'm on 8-4 (TDM).

Myself and dojojoe are guaranteed playoff spots. The rest depends on whether Butt Fumblers beats me next week or not. If he does, one of the other 8-4 teams could conceivably drop out if they lose (and one of them is guaranteed to lose because of Cloonabinnia v De Dum Dums).

All of us on 8-4 apart from Cloomabinnia & De Dum Dums are guaranteed playoff spots by my calculation. Just playing for order, currently sit #3 so after that 2 spot for bye

Here i am, trying not to be last.

All of us on 8-4 apart from Cloomabinnia & De Dum Dums are guaranteed playoff spots by my calculation. Just playing for order, currently sit #3 so after that 2 spot for bye

Tiebreaker is head to head record yes? De Dum Dums beat Butt Fumblers, Cloonabinnia lost to them and the others haven't played. I'm not 100% sure how it works in that case.

Podge_irl wrote: »
    I'm on 8-4 (TDM).

Shows what happens when I try do two things at once!

Ok , bye weeka nearly complete , looking to get a decent starting QB. RG3 is drying up on me :(

• Advertisement

Don't think my preparation for this weeks games could be much worse.

Forte, my main RB hasn't practiced.

2 starting WR's are listed as LP, and probably questionable for Sunday.

And Thomas, my starting TE is still only LP after missing last week!

Advertisement