Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvest Food Festival

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

invalid wrote: »
    I use them every other day. What is wrong with them? They are steps.

When talking about risk and hazard, you must apply the term "reasonably practical" to your assessments. The steps at the theatre royal are old but what is reasonable or practical to do to them? If they make you nervous to walk on then don't. Your safety is you responsibility.

Have you used them at dusk? With the lights out? This is the 21st Century. But typical of the way the City is being run ATM. Across the road from the seat of of authority. With no-one taking ownership of it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You're posts resemble a bit of a misery guts lately, 7up. Cheer up, be happy and think of the positives of our great city, a great festival and the great work being done by businesses and state bodies to improve Ireland's oldest city - Waterford.

Up The Deise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

7upfree is a parody account.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

7upfree wrote: »
    Until you fall down it.

Prolly better off wrapping yourself up in bubble wrap and turning off your tinterweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭invalid

Have you used them at dusk? With the lights out? This is the 21st Century. But typical of the way the City is being run ATM. Across the road from the seat of of authority. With no-one taking ownership of it.

Beside the Seat of Authority, beside it. (I love the idea that the City Manager could have a Seat of Authority, i imagine its all flashy, gold and crystal sitting on the skulls of people killed falling down the steps of flaggy lane)

But on a serious note, Have i used them at dusk? Often. Have i used them without the lights on? Not that i can recall.

But then i equally don't walk around with my eyes closed or walk backwards. But that's because i am not a moron.

Oh, FYI the City Council owns them, ask them i sure they would deny it.
    night night.

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    You're posts resemble a bit of a misery guts lately, 7up. Cheer up, be happy and think of the positives of our great city, a great festival and the great work being done by businesses and state bodies to improve Ireland's oldest city - Waterford.

Up The Deise!

Getting bad when you have to resort to that Sully.

Desperation is an awful thing really!

PS: you might remind your friends in FG about why you just posted
    About Waterford City. They seem to have forgotten it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Getting bad when you have to resort to that Sully.

Desperation is an awful thing really!

PS: you might remind your friends in FG about why you just posted
    About Waterford City. They seem to have forgotten it.

I sent them an email there and asked them to respond to you in person. :D

I sent them an email there and asked them to respond to you in person. :D

Nice to see you make light (as usual) if the discrimination towards, what was it you called it, the oldest City in Ireland? But no surprises there really!:rolleyes:

Nice to see you make light (as usual) if the discrimination towards, what was it you called it, the oldest City in Ireland? But no surprises there really!:rolleyes:

Shocking to the core I tell ya, shocking.

Anyway, back to the original topic at hand, the Harvest Festival. I think there is/was a meeting planned to discuss the concerns raised by members of the public? Anybody hear anything further?

Shocking to the core I tell ya, shocking.

Anyway, back to the original topic at hand, the Harvest Festival. I think there is/was a meeting planned to discuss the concerns raised by members of the public? Anybody hear anything further?

Let me get this straight - you're highighting a proposed meeting to discuss things with the PUBLIC!!:D After your opening sentence making light of it??

Confused.com...........................:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kahraman

food festival with lots of homeware stands. candy flush and burgers, crepes we get them everyday.by the way who orginase harvest festival please ask local businesses.see will they like to enter and have part of it.
    food festival have to offer more then this.people doesnt come for house shopping. they come over for excelent so many different food.

Advertisement