Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos for student ID

• 27-08-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Do we need to bring photos with us on our registration day for the student ID or will they take them for us?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 KingaC1401

I think they will take them for us, im not sure though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

They will take them there

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

They take them on the day, and print the cards out for you to collect later on in the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Be prepared for it though, you will regret the photo for years after it if you don't realise they're taking the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

calnand wrote: »
    Be prepared for it though, you will regret the photo for years after it if you don't realise they're taking the photo.

Yep! XD
    Plus the background for the photo is dark blue O_o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TheChosenOne

Yep! XD
    Plus the background for the photo is dark blue O_o
    What color shirt looks good on dark blue? LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

What color shirt looks good on dark blue? LOL

Wear a dark blue shirt and be a floating head! XD

My face is half shadowed in mine too- it was done in Kampus Kitchen and the lighting was rubbish XD

Advertisement