Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sean O'Rourke Today Show

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Sean knows more about sports than that spoofing stutterer Des Cahill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The independents CANT be any worse!

Their inability to actually govern is a bit of a problem. Every national issue becomes what they can get for their constituency out of it and nothing more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

Ruin politics?

Seriously?

Irish politics is in the Gutter. Fianna fail and fine Gael have pilliged, robbed and bled the country for there own monetary gain for generations!

The independents CANT be any worse!

You obviously werent listening last week to the Fianna Fail spoofer spokesperson who said that fianna fail were the ones who restarted the economy and have the economy where it is today ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

neris wrote: »
    You obviously werent listening last week to the Fianna Fail spoofer spokesperson who said that fianna fail were the ones who restarted the economy and have the economy where it is today ;)

I heard Fianna fails John Mc guiness on with pat Kenny earlier, who said the recession had nothing to do with Fianna fail.

The revisionism is strong with this lot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Having listened to that idiot waffling on for the past half hour, I'm still none the wiser about anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

was more aggresive than i thought he'd be though.

threw enda a few times on the gay marriage thing and his seats safety in mayo.

from what i heard if it took lucy to stay in power he'd jump on her.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,753 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Here's Ferritēar telling us a "military archive is critical" , now Diarmuid, whilst it is important, in the great scheme of thing and given the situation the country is in, hardly "critical"

joe on talking about dead kiddies from 1916 !

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

what sort of ghoul researches a topic like that?

ha ha ha.

virtually EVERY second line is "she/he's dead by the way"

yer man savage must be cracking up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Nipple clamps turned up to the max

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭touts

It's going to be a long ****ing year as RTE drag the arse out of the 1916 rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

MLOD will be hyperventilating in Kilmainham gaol - I suppose it is too much to hope someone would lock her up there :mad:

anyone else getting the feeling that all the diddly eye music is coming from sean being jealous of vinny browne having em on the lenght and breath of the country lately !

Callan57 wrote: »
    MLOD will be hyperventilating in Kilmainham gaol - I suppose it is too much to hope someone would lock her up there :mad:

jesus like beetlejuice ya fecking summoned her !

M'Lady is on a high today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

neris wrote: »

ITHM "de-started".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

An X Factor reject.....

FFS! This is a new low.

Jesus keelins a fuking waste of space.

FFer was moaning about why everyones going on about their poor polling figures and not taking SF to task.

the point keelin failed to highlight is that even on the current "low" level of the SBP poll SF have near doubled their vote while FF are the same.

i.e fuked.

• Advertisement

padd b1975 wrote: »
    An X Factor reject.....

FFS! This is a new low.

Next thing we will have is a 'Fair City' extra.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I thought the singer was good (I'm not the best judge as I haven't a note in my head)

That interview with the teachers rep reminds me of all the times my teachers told me to "read the question" and make sure you are answering the question asked ... this guy wants to answer everything except what he is asked

The elitist statement about the great tradition of "Rockmen" from Blacrock College convinced me that keeping 10% for the children of past pupils is 10% is too many.

An Taisce: Well off Dubliners blocking economic development in Rural Ireland since 1948.

touts wrote: »
    An Taisce: Well off Dubliners blocking economic development in Rural Ireland since 1948.

Not sure that is totally correct but sadly they have allowed themselves to become associated with eletist serial objectors & constant negativity which is a terrible pity given the good work they have also done.

• Advertisement

That interview with the teachers rep reminds me of all the times my teachers told me to "read the question" and make sure you are answering the question asked ... this guy wants to answer everything except what he is asked

That struck me too, how many hours of protracted debate and discussion has to go into these disputes.

It's the same as the HSE , these guys would talk till hell froze over and nobody would be any closer to actually knowing what exactly they want other than more money.

I don't know what station it was on this morning but the interviewer was asking "how many teachers lost their jobs due to incompetence in the last five years"
    This came up as a result of a remark made by the teachers u ion person.
    Five minutes later after repeated deliberate questioning the answer came back "None ".

Teachers do a great job, but seems to me that a totally intransigent leadership is calling the shots.
    They just won't move,seems to me.

jesus sean is tearing this lad from the teachers union apart.

particularly loved the "appalling" conditions new teachers are suffering earining the average wage straight off the bat.

lord theres delusion and (terry quinn is the lads name) and theres our PS lads.

jesus sean is tearing this lad from the teachers union apart.

particularly loved the "appalling" conditions new teachers are suffering earining the average wage straight off the bat.

lord theres delusion and (terry quinn is the lads name) and theres our PS lads.

... and all his members off enjoying the sunshine while us fools who paid their wages slog away. They are an arrogant cosseted shower :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Love the banter with Sean and Paddy O'Gorman... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭lochderg

listened to Pat Kenny wet himself with indignant bluster at every reply from Paul Murphy

• Advertisement

Whining teachers again
    If you are injured in any job you go on sick leave - why would teaching be any different? Any excuse for a whinge

Cripes would Luncinda stop with ahm ahm ahm when when when

Do Sean and Des know the microphones are on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,781 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Tá MLOD ag teacht!!!

Tá MLOD ag teacht!!!

Lyric domsa mar sin - slán :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

It's sickening how much air time that RTE are giving Mary Hanafin to set out her stall and big herself up before the next election.. It's also extremely unfair to anybody else who will be standing against her, as none of them have been given such a platform..

She's apparently very proud of having introduced the DEIS scheme... I'm guessing she not so proud of all of the other Government policy that she voted through but that wont get a mention...

nooooooooooooooo Sean:mad::rolleyes:

It's sickening how much air time that RTE are giving Mary Hanafin to set out her stall and big herself up before the next election.. It's also extremely unfair to anybody else who will be standing against her, as none of them have been given such a platform..

She's apparently very proud of having introduced the DEIS scheme... I'm guessing she not so proud of all of the other Government policy that she voted through but that wont get a mention...

she's mainstream.she's establishment,she's safe-and you listen to the brimming disrespect during the P.Murphy interviews with Kenny & Hook at the audacity of someone who proposes different priorities and values-old men with their clunky old labelling guns who can't think outside their underpants

lochderg wrote: »
    she's mainstream.she's establishment,she's safe-and you listen to the brimming disrespect during the P.Murphy interviews with Kenny & Hook at the audacity of someone who proposes different priorities and values-old men with their clunky old labelling guns who can't think outside their underpants

She's arrogant. She's old-guard. She's toxic to Fianna Fail's chances. I'd say that is at least part of the reason she gets so much airtime on Newstalk.

you mean some are humble?

• Advertisement

Youd have to admire that guy form Wexford for his ability to maximise his couple of minutes - was there anything in Wexford he didn't mention?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Youd have to admire that guy form Wexford for his ability to maximise his couple of minutes - was there anything in Wexford he didn't mention?
    Caught this on "replay". Pretty shameless, all right. Plugging Wexford helps the rest of Ireland! So, then, doesn't plugging elsewhere in Ireland also help Wexford? No, that'd be crazy talk. All roads must lead to!

Did I hear mention that Blarney was included in this "Ancient East" malarkey? Surely I must have misheard. The Wild Atlantic Way only starts a few miles down the road! (At no particular location or even road junction, seemingly.)

focus groups,best international practice,action plans

waffle waffle waffle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Paddy O Gorman just called Sean "Pat".

Love it

blue4ever wrote: »
    Paddy O Gorman just called Sean "Pat".

Love it

He also nearly wet himself when the news broke about the Gorse Hill appeal.:cool:

Lord, that's one annoying accent that lady has
    Anyway life is way too short to waste time reading silly "new age waffle" :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

padd b1975 wrote: »
    He also nearly wet himself when the news broke about the Gorse Hill appeal.:cool:

the never ending story court case

Great to hear Clive James sounding so well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Oh great, O Gorman talks to poor people in a crap area in Dublin again.

We get it. We should all feel guilty for being "middle class"

• Advertisement

Oh great, O Gorman talks to poor people in a crap area in Dublin again.

We get it. We should all feel guilty for being "middle class"

I would question the term 'poor' here.

We don't know their actual finances. Do we?

Might be a bit surprised Micky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement