Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When efibre?

Options
  • 27-08-2013 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

I live in drimnagh
    i know on the efibre map it says between oct-december
    id like to have it installed before christmas as i recently got a job which will require me to have decent internet
    and i know it might take longer then decemeber 
    but can you check up and see when abouts it will be coming to drimnagh/crumlin area roughly what month exactly so i can be prepared, other wise il need to switch providers.

I dont want to pm you my number or anything im just looking for a quick straight answer, if you dont know it thanks anyway
    but i really need to know

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    I live in drimnagh
    i know on the efibre map it says between oct-december
    id like to have it installed before christmas as i recently got a job which will require me to have decent internet
    and i know it might take longer then decemeber 
    but can you check up and see when abouts it will be coming to drimnagh/crumlin area roughly what month exactly so i can be prepared, other wise il need to switch providers.

I dont want to pm you my number or anything im just looking for a quick straight answer, if you dont know it thanks anyway
    but i really need to know

thanks

Hi 2Mad2BeMad

Until a cabinet is active and the different address connected are completed and updated on the system and orders are being processed we can not give any more definitive information that what is on the website.

The map is for illustrative purpose only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service. Specific address must be checked to ensure eFibre can be supplied.

The dates for each cabinet can be subject to change which is dependent on additional works that may need to be done before we get confirmation that  the service is being issued.

Sorry we can not get the information you are looking for you.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

so basicly your saying is, it could come earliar or later? so theirs a good and bad side to it
    i cant imagin drimnagh not been available to it considering it has quite a big population for a small area, and i live close to an exchange if that matters
    i shall ask you the same question again early november see where things are at :)

also the fact a sales rep came to my door saying it would be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

so basicly your saying is, it could come earliar or later? so theirs a good and bad side to it
    i cant imagin drimnagh not been available to it considering it has quite a big population for a small area, and i live close to an exchange if that matters
    i shall ask you the same question again early november see where things are at :)

also the fact a sales rep came to my door saying it would be
    Hi 2Mad2beMad

we will certainly do our best to provide information then. Sorry that more exact details cannot be provided at this time, with a large roll-out like this is can be difficult to give precise date of activation on each cabinet.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

no problem thanks for fast replys appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

no problem thanks for fast replys appreciate it

No problem 2Mad2BeMad

We get updated rollout information throughout the year if you want to follow up on us in a few months.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement