Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i carry modules in dit ?

Options
  • 27-08-2013 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

im doing a dt007 course and i have 2 repeats next week

im just wondering if everything goes badly wrong and i fail the 2 or even just 1, will i still be able to carry on to second year and just repeat what iv failed whilst continuing on with second year.

can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

bob4567 wrote: »

im just wondering if everything goes badly wrong and i fail the 2 or even just 1, will i still be able to carry on to second year and just repeat what iv failed whilst continuing on with second year.

can anyone help?

I'd say it depends on the module, whether it's a core module or an optional one. Your best bet would to be to call the head of your dept and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 darabunny

Seek prmission from your Head of School and request to carry the subject if you fail in the supplementals.

There is an added fee for carrying a subject
    Hope this helps

bob4567 wrote: »

can anyone help?

Advertisement