Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylander base from US

• 27-08-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

A new release of skylanders due to be released in Oct. but I am wondering if I bought this in the US, presuming you will also need to buy a new platform (base that lights up and you place figure on) will it work on an xbox bought here in Ireland.....Can anybody enlighten me
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

I dont think there will be an issue using the portal here aslong as you have a PAL region Skylanders SwapForce disc,as the american region is NTSC.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Nina2

Thank you for your reply.....I think I will have to investigate further as I think the disk comes with the portal for the new figures.......so US uses NTSC and EU uses PAL therefore if I buy anything outside EU I should make sure it is compatable with PAL region?

Advertisement