Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating the Lc, help!!

• 27-08-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So heres my story, this year I sat the leaving and aiming for 400 I unfortunately got 340, besides that because they were mainly d's I didnt fulfill ANY course requirements in my cao, so ive decided that I will only repeat the business exam throughout the year whilst working to save for next year. Im just wondering if anybody knows anywhere which offers this as a night course as it has been cancelled in plunketts!
    Cheers,
    Dyl

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

So heres my story, this year I sat the leaving and aiming for 400 I unfortunately got 340, besides that because they were mainly d's I didnt fulfill ANY course requirements in my cao, so ive decided that I will only repeat the business exam throughout the year whilst working to save for next year. Im just wondering if anybody knows anywhere which offers this as a night course as it has been cancelled in plunketts!
    Cheers,
    Dyl
    If you only re-sit business, are you aware that your points next year will still be 340?

You can't combine 2 sittings of the LC when calculating points, only to satisfy minimum requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dylanfarrell

If you only re-sit business, are you aware that your points next year will still be 340?

You can't combine 2 sittings of the LC when calculating points, only to satisfy minimum requirements.

Yes it's just to get course requirements!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yes it's just to get course requirements!
    Grand, dude, just checking.

Some people still don't get that.

Advertisement