Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

copyright

Options
  • 28-08-2013 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Is there any way to prevent someone tattooing your handwriting on themselves?
    I wrote the word 'LOVED' on my ex with a non-toxic pen just before I found out he had put a sex personal on Craigslist to sneak people into our bed while I was at work. He then took a photo of it to get it tattooed on himself.

He will probably use it as a sob story about lost love for the girls with low self esteem that he likes to target.

It's really creepy because the same person also tricked me into taking shirtless photos of him for his profile picture. I don't want him wearing my writing like a sick trophy. Is it possible to stop him from using the image I created in a tattoo?

:eek:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Wat

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Save for spending a lot of money on an injunction I'd say no, and the chances of getting one of those would be fairly slim I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 34 blueruin

Yeah I was afraid of that. Pretty gross to think of someone like that going around with my seal of approval tattooed on himself. Next to the name of his favourite dominatrix, and his beloved Ted Bundy tat. *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 34 blueruin

FearDark wrote: »
    Wat

Yeah I know. Actually considering he was a Ted Bundy fan, I should probably be grateful he didn't bludgeon me in my sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No offence OP, but this is a silly question. There's no way to ensure that he doesn't get that tattooed on himself.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement