Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beers? meet up?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Can we arrange a signal of some sort in advance? I missed out on meeting a few people at Mickey Martin's last year because I couldn't tell which ones were the Boardsies. :o

do-the-signal-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Would it be totally defeating the purpose if I maybe tagged along even though I'm really more of a lurker in this forum? Might be able to persuade a more regular poster to come with me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

A girl is going to the beers? Expect all the lurkers and weirdo's to show up now, I know I"ll be there :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I'd stroll along myself but I'm away for the weekend. Next time, mayhaps.

Have a drink (or twenty) for me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

roast wrote: »
    I'd stroll along myself but I'm away for the weekend. Next time, mayhaps.

Have a drink (or twenty) for me!

I reckon you'd be the man to ask. Will the Blind Pig be doing metal gigs again in the autumn/winter?

• Advertisement

I reckon you'd be the man to ask. Will the Blind Pig be doing metal gigs again in the autumn/winter?

That was the initial plan, I believe, but I've heard nothing yet really. I think there's a bunch of plans for events and whatnot in the pipeline though. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

That was the initial plan, I believe, but I've heard nothing yet really. I think there's a bunch of plans for events and whatnot in the pipeline though. :)

Does your drummer still make the crazy facial expressions lol?

Does your drummer still make the crazy facial expressions lol?

Haha, yep, he sure does. He's as nuts as ever. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Haha, yep, he sure does. He's as nuts as ever. :pac:

Isn't that like, a requirement to be a drummer?

Have drums - Check
    Play drums - Check
    Be Crazy - Check

:pac:

Isn't that like, a requirement to be a drummer?

Have drums - Check
    Play drums - Check
    Be Crazy - Check

:pac:

The first two are optional really! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

If it's still going ahead tomorrow, I'm out I'm afraid. Have to head to the in laws, but will at least get to Listowel races

Won't make it tomorrow unfortunately. What are the chances of another beers this side of Christmas?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Won't make it tomorrow unfortunately. What are the chances of another beers this side of Christmas?

If this one is a small affair, it should be easy enough to organise another one that suits more people.

If this one is a small affair, it should be easy enough to organise another one that suits more people.

That'd suit me. Might start another thread after Halloween and see if there's any interest. Still haven't been to one!

So, hands up whoever is still going!

o/

I'm still going

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

Ill come too is it still the Crafty Fox at 8 30?

tim3000 wrote: »
    Ill come too is it still the Crafty Fox at 8 30?

It is, I'll be at the bar with a black wolf hoody so u shouldn't miss me:)

Well how did ye get on?

Good night.

3 of us were there for a few hours, a 4th popped by to say hello.

I spotted a 5th person who I know used to post here, but they hadn't posted in this thread so I don't think they were in to meet us. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

Well how did ye get on?

It was a good crack now. If there was another one in the future t would be cool to get a few more out for it.

Good stuff lads. Glad ye enjoyed it.

Short notice was probably the reason for the small turn out. My excuse anyway. As I said a few posts back, we should have a big one before Christmas. Plenty of notice = plenty of people :)

Was a good nite, that Fischer's Helles beer in the chilled glass was going down a treat, I was pretty wasted by the end.
    We should definitely try get a bigger one going for Xmas alright.

Advertisement