Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 trivia.

Options
  • 28-08-2013 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

I have a question regarding a map from BF2. I am having a debate with a guy about the map Operation Clean Sweep, i believe it was a launch map which came with BF2 whereas he believes it either came with an expansion pack or maybe was one of the free maps that eventually came out.
    I am hoping some of you knowledgeable players could shed some light on the subject.

When did Operation Clean Sweep launch ? 5 votes

It launched with BF2.
    0%
    It came with an expansion pack.
    80%
    jonskid22ontourZiyconGlico Man 4 votes
    It was a free map.
    20%
    Lahinchians 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

It came with an expansion pack.
    I am quietly confident that it was an original map , but if all comes to all I have the disk here and can reinstall it and find out ...... that is unless Origin takes over and does updates .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

I'm almost sure it was a free map that came later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lads there are large sums of money on this bet.

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

It came with the original game: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Operation_Clean_Sweep Bottom of the page

Advertisement