Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting a car

• 28-08-2013 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a place in and around limerick that lets someone rent a car to someone whose had their full licence for less than 2 years?!
    Ive been looking around and cant seem to find a place that does. Ive been driving for 10years but only went for my full late last year and got it first time!frustrating I have to wait another year to rent a car?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

you wha? wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a place in and around limerick that lets someone rent a car to someone whose had their full licence for less than 2 years?!
    Ive been looking around and cant seem to find a place that does. Ive been driving for 10years but only went for my full late last year and got it first time!frustrating I have to wait another year to rent a car?!

Have you tried Enterprise ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

enterprise do I had my full test done 7weeks and some-one wrote off my car their insurance paid for a hire car for weeks for me until I had my own sorted great company to deal with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Enterprise will rent to you so long as you're over 25 and have your own credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Clareview Motors on the Ennis Road do rentals. Never rented from them so cant comment on the price/service.

Advertisement