Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

50c off Dairylea Dunkers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

These are on offer at half price in Tesco at the moment

Most of them are half price at €1.57 each but the Ritz Cracker variety is just €1.12
    so just 62 cent with the 50 cent off voucher.

IDShot_225x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭crayon80

Better than dunnes where they are down to €2

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Shelly33

OP when u say stack coupons what do you mean? Am new to this |:)

Stacking coupons is using two offers together , like when something is half price and you use a coupon to get more again off it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Stacking coupons is when you use 2 coupons from 2 different sources for the one item

for example, when an item is on offer it possible to use a pigsback coupon together with a coupon sent out with your clubcard rewards card

so it is possible to buy an item on offer and then use 2 different sourced coupons to get it further reduced, twice

• Advertisement

Stacking coupons is when you use 2 coupons from 2 different sources for the one item

for example, when an item is on offer it possible to use a pigsback coupon together with a coupon sent out with your clubcard rewards card

so it is possible to buy an item on offer and then use 2 different sourced coupons to get it further reduced, twice

Really? I know they do that in America but no supermarket has ever allowed me here, I have even been turned down using a coupon with an offer :rolleyes: Which supermarket lets you stack two together?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Tinkerbell1608

I actually love u for that. So I can get them down to about 11c each. I usually go to tesco when using them as long as they scan they say nothing. They kinda look at them strangely when I had them over but never say anything cos they scan through.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Shelly33

Is it bad im tempted to drive 30 mins to tesco right now??? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭andydurnin

Can I stack 2 vouchers together and use per product or shop eg if I had 10 vouchers can I use them all at once to get 5 dairylea dunkers or can I just use 2 per shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 pkkil

Hi
    I still have not tried to stack the two coupons yet My shopping day is tomorrow so I let you know how I get on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭andydurnin

Just stacked the vouchers and got a pack at tesco for 12 cent. Wife got another packet for 12 cent. Let me know if anyone else get them at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DEBBIE41

can anyone tell me how to print this coupon small ,it takes up a whole page thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Tinkerbell1608

i stacked these on wednesday, got the mature ritz ones for 12c but then tesco put up the price to match the other dunker range that are also on sale but the cheapest can get them now is around 59c but still a good deal! my little girl loves them so i'm gonna get more on my next shop! I even saved 12.00€ on my big shop the other day cos of all my coupons, was delighted!

Advertisement