Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping gaz adapter

Options
  • 28-08-2013 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Am hoping to use camping gaz 907 bottles in my van for a while - although they are very expensive, they are much smaller than any calor gas bottles I can find, and space is a premium in my van!

I need something like this to connect it to the existing system, and keep the old (50mbar) regulator, does anyone know if anywhere in Ireland (in Dublin at the moment, but setting off on a trip at the weekend) would have them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭niloc1951

holyhutzpa wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Am hoping to use camping gaz 907 bottles in my van for a while - although they are very expensive, they are much smaller than any calor gas bottles I can find, and space is a premium in my van!

I need something like this to connect it to the existing system, and keep the old (50mbar) regulator, does anyone know if anywhere in Ireland (in Dublin at the moment, but setting off on a trip at the weekend) would have them?

Thanks

I have one of those connectors as I have a 907 for emergency back-up.
    I got mine at http://www.buckleyscaravans.ie/ a few years ago, Donal might still have one in stock which he would post out to you if you can't call.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭holyhutzpa

That's pretty much exactly the reason I want to have one in mine.

Was hoping to find one either in Dublin or further North - but we might have to pay a visit to Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭niloc1951

holyhutzpa wrote: »
    That's pretty much exactly the reason I want to have one in mine.

Was hoping to find one either in Dublin or further North - but we might have to pay a visit to Cork!

Post would be cheaper, but Cobh and Midleton are well worth a visit if you do come down.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gerryt50

Advertisement