Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

failing 1st year

Options
  • 28-08-2013 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, im currently an engineering student in year one and my question is what are options should I fail repeats. Im in carlownit at the moment and I have a nasty feeling that ive failed my repeats. I still have 2 to go. Id like to know what I can do to stay in the course should I fail most of them or all of them.
    Can I repeat the year,if so, how much would that be and what would happen, or even if I can repeat the year.
    Can I carry modules into the next year and if so, how many? Ive passed only one module.
    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'm 99% sure you'll be able to repeat the year, the whole year. And you'll pay student contribution + Tuition. So more than double what you did for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jay293

Student contribution...is that the european subsidy.

Advertisement