Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new printer problem

Options
  • 28-08-2013 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭

possibly wrong place for this sorry if it is
    i recently got a canon pixma mg5350, what i want to do is print pics with photos of people in the pic, what is the best programme to use, i have windows vista and wondered if i should get photo shop ?
    also i need to print 12 2 inch discs my printer option gives me 9 wallet or 36 ?
    my old lexmark used to be easy to change any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 anne9876anne

I hope someone can help me with my problem I print candles using waterslide decals. I used to have an inkjet but it was getting old, so i treated myself to a new laser printer. I got the special decal paper for laser printers but its not printing properly. The paper always gets stuck half way through the print. What setting do i use on my hp laptop to make sure that the printing is perfect. Looking forward to hearing from anyone with an answer.

Advertisement