Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of a half built house...

Options
  • 28-08-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi folks,
    I'm currently in the market to buy a house, I have two options, one house is just blocks with no plaster and the house is just a shell, the other option is a shell, but has plaster on the walls, the electrics all fitted and nearly everything done, the price difference on the same model is 30000€ for the extra work done, IM just wondering which is the better deal?
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

i have two cars, one has electric windows, and one doesn't. which is better ?

do you see the flaw in your question?

you need a engineer, a BER assessor, a QS and the best of solicitors familiar with what certificates should be available

edit: and if it were me i may be looking for permission from the seller to do some pretty invasive (probably considered destructive) testing - to see quality and thickness of insulation, concrete, rebar, hardcore etc

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

Why not get someone out to price finishing the job then you know what the finished price is

Advertisement