Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One vs Ps4

Options
  • 28-08-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Is there any way that the graphics on the Xbox One could be better or equal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

their both going to be very identical.
    multiplatform games you actually wont be able to tell the difference apart from some shading models.

Think of next gen like this gen, if you look up a video of you youtube, comparing ps3 graphics to xbox360 by playing both games side by side. They look the same even though the ps3 was suppose to be more powerful

their might be the odd game were graphics do stand out for each platform , like for xbox one i think the graphics on Ryse look outstanding. Even though the gameplay of it looks horrid :P

The ps4 graphics will probably be better but its something the average gamer will never notice because they both will be very identical.
    Only thing ps4 has over xbox one is ram power i believe
    even then xbox one has cloud, aswell as 300k servers.

Besides graphics shouldnt be your main concern at this point, it should be the exclusives, seen as both are almost identical, you should be checking out the games and which ones you prefer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

A similar thread exists in the games category. I'm closing this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement