Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wade banned

• 28-08-2013 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

anyone know why wade was banned for the next 4 tournaments

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

Just had a look at a few darts forums and nobody seems to know. The DRA are keeping it very quiet.
    http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/1t4pxof0ipy7c1jlo1t5tka3e7/title/four-event-suspension-for-wade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

He's pig ignorant but a quality player, I wonder what this is about?

jonnny68 wrote: »
    He's pig ignorant but a quality player, I wonder what this is about?

Maybe him standing up for himself?? When is Taylor getting banned for incident against Barney in the worlds semi finals?????

buster180 wrote: »
    Maybe him standing up for himself?? When is Taylor getting banned for incident against Barney in the worlds semi finals?????

He was out of order that time but that's hardly worthy of a banning and he did apologise to Barney, they go back years and would be friends.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

From what I was told it was his verbal abuse of a youth player during a players championship.

• Advertisement

From what I was told it was his verbal abuse of a youth player during a players championship.

Out of order alright, Wade does come across as arrogant and cocky, and there's no need for this in the game.

Out of order alright, Wade does come across as arrogant and cocky, and there's no need for this in the game.

I like Wade, not the player he was in 2006 -2009 but a quality player nonetheless.

Might be that he is sorted financially that his hunger has dwindled it a bit and in darts a bit of verbals is always gonna happen.

You should inform Mr Taylor of about that!!!

buster180 wrote: »
    You should inform Mr Taylor of about that!!!

Phil Taylor never comes across as cocky and arrogant in any interviews I've seen him in recent years.

I think that many might not agree with you jonny68.

I thought it poor form by Taylor and sky to make no reference to the leaving of john gwynne at the final of the matchplay.

Fair play to Adrian Lewis for speaking up and giving him a mention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,134 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Wade has ADHD. Will always have behaviour problems if not taking his medication.

its not adhd, its bi polar he has

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Wade has ADHD. Will always have behaviour problems if not taking his medication.

As the other poster said it's Bi-Polar that Wade suffers from and don't get me started on the rubbish that is ADHD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

He has both lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Phil Taylor never comes across as cocky and arrogant in any interviews I've seen him in recent years.

Hahahahaha, cmon now.

Either you are kidding or you are the worst judge of people ever.

Advertisement