Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bt sport/motogp

• 28-08-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

i was wandering thru the channels on my sky box and came across bt sports channel, does this mean i can get bt sport over here so i can continue watching motogp?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Its an extra charge is it not.....I would not be paying for the sky and the BT separately. Unless you are the type that still has his communion money ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

You need the setanta package - BT sports in incluided in that

Hmmmm pay the lekky bill or watch Motogp.................................................................Silverstone here we come.

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Why dont you just watch it in on eurosport ?

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    Why dont you just watch it in on eurosport ?

Because AFAIK they lose the rights to show it at the end of the year :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

Crap. I literally just got UPC installed in my room just to watch. May have to use the interwebs or just pick up that BT bundle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,617 ✭✭✭prunudo

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

Has there been any word on whether they'll even show delayed highlights?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

nelly17 wrote: »
    You need the setanta package - BT sports in incluided in that

Yep Setanta Package has it......and you can get that on UPC too.:)

Only thing I hate about BT Sports is that Knob Head Jamie Carragher (ex Liverpool Footballer).

Hes absolutely useless at being a football match pundit and his voice fcuking well does my head in.:mad:

Thank fcuk he will never commentate on MotoGP racing.:pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

paddy147 wrote: »

Only thing I hate about BT Sports is that Knob Head Jamie Carragher (ex Liverpool Footballer).

Hes absolutely useless at being a football match pundit and his voice fcuking well does my head in.:mad:

well i fcuking hate football so i won't have to watch or listen to him! €20 a month.......dunno wether i'll miss it that much

He doesn't work for BT?

It's only 16 quid extra a month, if you like other sports its worth it because its actually got great content. Will miss the moto gp on bbc though, I doubt bt will even have someone in the paddock tbh

• Advertisement

Shame it really is....the 2 lads of Eurosport where absolute class (even if they did go overboard for Cal Crutchlow a lot). Another good thing sold out for money with absolute no regard to the people who actually watch the fookin thing.

He doesn't work for BT?

It's only 16 quid extra a month, if you like other sports its worth it because its actually got great content. Will miss the moto gp on bbc though, I doubt bt will even have someone in the paddock tbh

Appoligies...he does the football work alongside Garry Nevvile for Sky Sports and not BT Sports.

2 different matches on in our hotel bar up in Donegal the other evening....1 was BT Sports and the other was Sky Sports,so I thought he was on BT Sports

Hes still a knob head though.:pac::mad::D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 rexsavage

Appoligies...he does the football work alongside Garry Nevvile for Sky Sports and not BT Sports.

2 different matches on in our hotel bar up in Donegal the other evening....1 was BT Sports and the other was Sky Sports,so I thought he was on BT Sports

Hes still a knob head though.:pac::mad::D

If it makes you feel any better BT have Michael Owen, who is not only a knobhead but also a turncoat.

rexsavage wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better BT have Michael Owen, who is not only a knobhead but also a turncoat.

Good god no.......My eyes my eyes.....My ears my ears.:eek::pac:

Must turn TV off.....ah much better.:D

Advertisement