Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Bay Half Marathon & 10k 28th Sept

Options
  • 28-08-2013 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭

(Couldn't find another thread on this - mods, feel free to delete/merge as appropriate)

Signed up for this today - had originally planned to do Charleville the week before but Mayo's appearance in the All-Ireland on the same day has put paid to that plan :cool:

I did the 10k a couple of years ago so gonna give the half a whirl this time around ahead on DCM in October.

Seems like a flat enough course so a marginal PB could be on the cards if my ailing and aching Achilles manage to hold out until the end of next month

Last year's thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Signed up for my first 10K, aiming for under 55 minutes. Ran the Mutton Island stretch today, really not looking forward to it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

(Bump)

Achillies a bit tender after LSR yesterday so hopefully it'll have settled down by Saturday.

How's everyone fixed?

Advertisement