Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I get a bank statement ! About to close account and move to AIB !

Options
  • 28-08-2013 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I became the Treasurer of a local branch of a national organisation in November 2011. Despite visiting the Malahide branch 7 times since 2011 to resolve the issue of not receiving statements I have never received a single statement. BOI even attempted to charge me for copy statement until I asked why my name and address wasn't appearing on the copies !

I was told not enough transactions etc and yet I have about 20 people paying So's into the acount each month. I have to do annual accounts to end of August and I can't even reconcile the bank . I even tried to register online a few months ago to get online banking and no one ever contacted me . I did so again today but if no gets back to me its good bye BOI hello AIB !

I can't even get a printout in the branch!

Dak

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

dak wrote: »
    I became the Treasurer of  a local branch of a national organisation  in November 2011. Despite  visiting the Malahide branch 7 times  since 2011 to resolve the issue of not receiving statements I have never received a single statement. BOI even attempted to charge me for copy statement until I asked why my name and address wasn't appearing on the copies !

I was told not enough transactions etc and yet I have about 20 people paying So's into the acount each month. I have to do annual accounts to end of August and I can't even reconcile the bank . I even tried to register online a few months ago to get online banking and no one ever contacted me . I did so again today but if no gets back to me its good bye BOI hello AIB !

I can't even get a printout in the branch!

Dak
    Hi dak,

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced and are now considering closing your account.  

We would like to look into this for you.  Can you please send us a Private message with your full name, name on the account and your contact number.  If the account is not with the Malahide branch, can you please let us know the branch it is with.   Please do not send us any account numbers.

Thanks 

Seán

Advertisement