Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50mm Carbon Rear Track Wheel

• 28-08-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Planet X 50mm Rear Track Fixie Wheel tubular

This wheel is new and has never been ridden, fresh out of the box.

Aero profile tubular rims offer ultra low drag.

Laced onto PX large flange track hubs with 24 spokes for increased stiffness.

120mm rear spacing and fix/freewheel hub - fit a track cog On-One side and a freewheel or un-lockringed track cog on the other.

The wheel came with tub stuck on so some glue is present on the rim (tub not included but can be thrown into a deal)

Looking for €175

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭johnalz

Still for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Eoin_Morton

johnalz wrote: »
    Still for sale?

Yes, still available but I have an interested buyer off boards so might be best to put a offer in sharpish if you can!

Cheers

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭johnalz

I'll Offer 125 if tub included, where based?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭c50

hi eoin, ill offer 140 including tub could probably throw it on a fixie or something in near future. im in cork and dont get up to dub but if ian richardson still in cork i reckon he'd have no problem bringing it down...
    then again i dont know is he still down here or not...

Josh

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Eoin_Morton

I'll drop it to the door without the tub for 140.

The tub is worth 120e alone so no way I can include for that amount!

I'm in cork next Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭c50

I'll drop it to the door without the tub for 140.

The tub is worth 120e alone so no way I can include for that amount!

I'm in cork next Monday.

wanna do 130 without tub and we'll deal on it? have you any picture? if not its grand...

Advertisement