Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about subjects when repeating

• 28-08-2013 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hey guys so im repeating this year and the subjects i done last year are english, irish, maths, french, history, biology and chemistry. by the looks of things ill be dropping irish as a subject but im also really desperate to get rid of history cause i simply hate the subject. i want to do geography instead and work on it myself from home. is this possible? that i could do 5 subjects at school and do geography myself at home? my career guidance teacher said this isnt a good idea as the geography course is a two year course (duh) but i know ill be able to put in the work myself. thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

klt wrote: »
    hey guys so im repeating this year and the subjects i done last year are english, irish, maths, french, history, biology and chemistry. by the looks of things ill be dropping irish as a subject but im also really desperate to get rid of history cause i simply hate the subject. i want to do geography instead and work on it myself from home. is this possible? that i could do 5 subjects at school and do geography myself at home? my career guidance teacher said this isnt a good idea as the geography course is a two year course (duh) but i know ill be able to put in the work myself. thanks in advance :)

There are others threads in this forum on repeating/geography that you should look for, you need a teacher to sign off your project! Can you not do geography in school with your other subjects?

Advertisement