Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic V Shakter Karagandy CL Qualifier 2nd Leg RTE 2 19:45

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Ref wanna get a grip of this

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Swear to God, Mulgrew has kicked 75% of his crosses into the box at an opposition player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Celtic are too wound up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Was George expecting SK to be a team of statues just stand there and watch the Celtic lads run around them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Come SK!

Are you jacking them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Need more runs like that

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Change of plan needed for 2nd half. Sammy off, Balde on please.

No more long aimless balls. Patient build up, and we'll just have to take some chances pushing forward a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Celtic need to get more men in the box

What a goal!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

What a goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,375 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What a strike. They needed that before HT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Cmon CELTIC 111111111111111

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Goal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

YESSSS!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

And Macgyver is beaten

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Absolute cracker of a goal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Superb goal at just the right time. Celtic can do this, playing OK I feel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Cracking strike, perfect timing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Lennonist

Yaaaaaaaaaaas pick it out. 2 more like that please.

Boooommmmmmm

• Advertisement

There we go. JUST WHAT WE FOOKIN NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

Here we go!!! SK to go into complete meltdown second half... 4-0.

That could not have been timed better. Hopefully the game will open up for the 2nd half now.

Much as I love the big guy though, I want Sammy off, or played where he plays best.

Far more optimistic now but Celtic really lost the plot there for about 15 minutes or so

Need to stretch these guys more rather than keeping coming short, as Ray said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

needed before half time like

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭fsfg

Thank god for the goal but that ref should be investigated! He must have a Celtic jersey on underneath!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,066 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Gonna be a belter 2nd half.

I have a feeling celtic will win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

i got a feeling woo hoo
    come on

Dempsey wrote: »
    Far more optimistic now but Celtic really lost the plot there for about 15 minutes or so

2nd half will be completely different I'd say. SK will be thinking they could need a goal now, I don't expect they'll be quite so tight in front of their box.

There's no doubt SK had a plan to defend and nothing else while there was 2 goals in it. They'll be more open 2nd half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I know it's clichéd but if ever a team needed a goal that was it. Celtic were in total disarray at times there. Nothing like a goal like that to assemble order out of chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Great goal by Commons especially because we seemed to have lost our way a bit before it.

Totally dominated the half even though we were below our best, hopefully better in the 2nd half and get the goals we need.

Forrest needs to come off, totally off the pace. Sami probably bought himself a little time by helping in the goal but needs to up his game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

That's a wee bit unfair No?

It's been difficult game when you consider how Karagandy are set up. Only thing I'd say is that Celtic must keep the tempo up as Karagandy are trying to slow and disrupt all the time.

karma_ wrote: »
    That's a wee bit unfair No?

It's been difficult game when you consider how Karagandy are set up. Only thing I'd say is that Celtic must keep the tempo up as Karagandy are trying to slow and disrupt all the time.

Celtic are used to this every other weekend in Scotland and they are able to break it down way better than they have showed tonight. I expect them to keep their composure and the ball better than they did there for about 15 minutes or so mid way through and try to mix things up even if the opposition are parking the bus. There is nothing new here for Celtic

Think I've fecked up my vocal cords after that goal. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

serious strike by commons

Celtic are used to this every other weekend in Scotland and they are able to break it down way better than they have showed tonight. I expect them to keep their composure and the ball better than they did there for about 15 minutes or so mid way through and try to mix things up even if the opposition are parking the bus. There is nothing new here for Celtic

I agree with everything except the last bit. St. Mirren doing that in the league doesn't have the same extreme pressure that this CL qualification tie has.

The pressure on that team is immense tonight - hence the last 15 mins of frustration.

PauloMN wrote: »
    I agree with everything except the last bit. St. Mirren doing that in the league doesn't have the same extreme pressure that this CL qualification tie has.

The pressure on that team is immense tonight - hence the last 15 mins of frustration.

Those players have never played in a must win UCL qualifier before? They have

Those players have never played in a must win UCL qualifier before? They have

Not like this for quite a while, against a poor side and needing at least 2 goals to keep a tie alive, with a dreadful transfer window to boot.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

These lads are useless! Celtic will defo get through.

Yesss!!

Knew he would get one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Get in Samras :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Good composure from Samaras

GGGGGEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

There you go, If Celtic don;t go through now then they only have themselves to blame.

Cracking strike from Commons earlier.

No marking Sammy....... it was a fcuking master plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Eirebear wrote: »
    There you go, If Celtic don;t go through now then they only have themselves to blame.

Cracking strike from Commons earlier.

Yer mad to jinx it! :pac:

Great stuff. Push on now Bhoys and put it d bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Yer mad to jinx it! :pac:

lol, the mrs is still cleaning up the sheep blood from the kitchen floor...:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement