Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No response from Mod in two weeks : what to do ?

Options
  • 28-08-2013 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭

Forum Arts\radio

I have no response from the Mod bbabilty in two weeks for the appeal coiped below, sent a second time last week.

Re: You have been banned

I have been unjustly banned for outing, through recent but necessary provocation, a reregistered troll who was abusing the thread as a promotional medium for the Marty Whelan show without declaring their direct interest and bias. Yvonne23R ( and I presume other user names as well) was not dealt with despite numerous posters flagging its trolling nature - I reported it directly to you but got a suspension myself. And so the thread descended into complete nonsense. I am not, and have no link to Y23R or its other aliases.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbability
    Dear Almaviva,

You have been banned from Radio for six months for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

bbability

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Almaviva View Post
    Finally !
    Almaviva is invisible

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I will look into this.

Let me read the relevant threads and I will get back to you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Sorry for the delay.

I've been in hospital and not able to concentrate on this.

I now have time again and will follow this up soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Almaviva

Thanks.

Advertisement