Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing Machine Servicing?

• 28-08-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I have an old sewing machine that needs to be serviced, and hopefully not cost a fortune!
    Can anyone recommend where to take sewing machine in Clare/Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Millypenny

Hi Neadine

What brand of machine is it?

The Singer shop, 7 Fox Bow Lane in Limerick City (061-414829) do machine servicing of Singers, Pfaff's etc.

Lena's Sewing & Knitting Centre, 27 William St, Limerick (061-310383) service Brother machines, probably service other machine types as well.

I know the service guy in the Singer shop only calls in weekly/fortnightly, so you'll have to ring the shop to find out the best day to drop in your machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Figerty

Mike Kearney in Clarecastle does it. I have his number somewhere if you need it. Decent fella and good at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Millypenny wrote: »
    Hi Neadine

What brand of machine is it?

The Singer shop, 7 Fox Bow Lane in Limerick City (061-414829) do machine servicing of Singers, Pfaff's etc.

Lena's Sewing & Knitting Centre, 27 William St, Limerick (061-310383) service Brother machines, probably service other machine types as well.

I know the service guy in the Singer shop only calls in weekly/fortnightly, so you'll have to ring the shop to find out the best day to drop in your machine.

Totally forgot about this posting!
    It's an old Rossmann sewing machine, may not even be worth getting it repaired but would like to check it out.

Advertisement