Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart phone with the best in-call sound quality

Options
  • 28-08-2013 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at upgrading my phone and one thing I've noticed about a few smart phones I've looked at is that whilst they are stylish and have a good number of bells and whistles, they sometimes perform quite poorly as phones themselves!

I've used an Acer liquid metal for some time now and this phone is a case in point: as a smart device it is very capable, but as a phone the audio quality during a call is not good and sometimes both I am whoever I call struggle to hear each other. It seems to be an annoying characteristic of this phone even though it isn't faulty. It's not network either as I moved twice since getting it.

I've also tried a few small Samsung's and HTC's and they might be better than what I have but are still nothing to write home about.

So can anyone recommend a decent smart phone that performs strongly as a phone, and not just the gimmicks that come with it ! ;)

Advertisement