Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Thargor wrote: »
    Yeah I couldn't get all the Chinpokomon either because I missed the one in the school kitchen or something like that, never been so mad about missing a pointless collectible.

You can go back to the school. I missed one in the UFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Danger781 wrote: »
    You can go back to the school. I missed one in the UFO.
    Grimebox wrote: »
    There is one chinpokemon in the school that you can't recollect unfortunately

Who to believe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Who to believe ?

I can take a screenshot of me in the school when I get home from work. I had to go back afterwards to attack the bacteria with rubbing alcohol. I did that after the main quests were finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah but theres anouther missable one in the stove in the kitchen, if you dont blow the door and grab it the first time you see it you'll never be able to go back there, heres the full list of ones you need to get first time or miss out on:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/651583-south-park-the-stick-of-truth/68783327/779548711

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I finally finished this today and I absolutely adore it. What a game. So many moments of pure comedy genius

I was in stitches with laughter

Best game Iv played for along time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'll have to go back to it, I stopped at the Canada part

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I'll have to go back to it, I stopped at the Canada part

I was planning on turning in for the night just before the Canada part came up. Once that happened, I couldn't stop myself from playing until I finished with Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Will there ever be any chance of this coming to ps4? I completely missed out on it as I switched around the time it came out. Or is the playstation now service the best option for ps4 owners?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Will there ever be any chance of this coming to ps4? I completely missed out on it as I switched around the time it came out. Or is the playstation now service the best option for ps4 owners?

They might, the thing is it already looks the best it is going to, it looks exactly like the tv show. If they were to do a remaster they would probably make a big joke out of it.

If dlc came out for the game on last gen, they could repackage it as a definite edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

rizzla wrote: »
    They might, the thing is it already looks the best it is going to, it looks exactly like the tv show. If they were to do a remaster they would probably make a big joke out of it.

If dlc came out for the game on last gen, they could repackage it as a definite edition.

Unfortunately it's unlikely :(
    While South Park: The Stick of Truth sold well and was well received by critics, the tribulations of moving the game from failed publisher THQ to Ubisoft likely killed any chance of future downloadable content for the game, developers Obsidian told Polygon this week

Would love to see it though and THQ are pushing for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

maximoose wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's unlikely :(

Would love to see it though and THQ are pushing for it.

DLC seems more likely to be the kind of thing Parker and Stone would ridicule than actually try to sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

C14N wrote: »
    DLC seems more likely to be the kind of thing Parker and Stone would ridicule than actually try to sell.

Pity though,

I'd love 'episode' content for that game. Had such great craic playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Sequel announced at e3!

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Great name :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Gonna be great crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

irishmover wrote: »
    Gonna be great crack.

I'm fully behind it!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,423 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Sequel announced at e3!

Aww man, I'm totally sending my mother in law into gamestop to buy that game for me

:)

She was buying 'COD - Black Ops' for her son before and asked for 'Black Cops' instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Bad Horse wrote: »
    I'm fully behind it!

I think a lot of games on my backlog will be pushed to the rear when this comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I think a lot of games on my backlog will be pushed to the rear when this comes out.

When I get the game, I'm going to close all the curtains and doors, and play the game where the sun doesn't shine.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Sequel announced at e3!

Best news of E3 right there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Currently playing through this at the minute on Xbox and I am so glad I previously played it on PC a few years ago as all the best bits are censored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Currently playing through this at the minute on Xbox and I am so glad I previously played it on PC a few years ago as all the best bits are censored.

If you have it digitally on the Xbox One you can download the uncensored US version by changing the console region. If it's a disc copy you are SoL though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

It's digital. I got it free with Fractured But whole. I really should have done research first as I can't be bothered to re-download it again due to really slow internet. It's a bit annoying but since I played it before it's not that much or a hindrance.

Advertisement