Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Damaged Samsung GS4 HELP!!

Options
  • 28-08-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was at a gig 2 weeks ago (eminem) and i was asked to take my phone out of my pocket by security for about 10 seconds to get frisked.. it was lashing rain and i dried my phone immediately but i recon some water got through the speaker hole because when i took my phone out of my pocket agen it had a blank screen, mistakenly i tried to turn it on and off twice each time it vibrated but with a blank screen. after that i left the phone in rice for 7 days and its still not working. its areal sickener coz i just switched to vodaphone bill pay to get the phone :(

Im trying to find out where is a reputable place to bring my phone to get it fixed in dublin preferably, or is there anything else that i should do (open up clean with toothbrush)
    thanks,
    Tadhg

Advertisement