Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coco Rosie - Button Factory - Wed 2nd Oct 2013

Options
  • 28-08-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

So been a crappy day - but then got an email saying Coco Rosie are playing in Dublin. Made my week :) Tix 23/24 euro! Bargain :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

So been a crappy day - but then got an email saying Coco Rosie are playing in Dublin. Made my week :) Tix 23/24 euro! Bargain :)

i like coco rosie, dont know anyone else who would! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

Random question - was at tonight's show, and bought my ticket with tickets.ie. I collect my ticket stub, and was wondering if anyone had a spare stub(from tonight) from Ticketmaster - the tickets.ie stubs look awful.

Odd, but worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

It might have been thrown out already, but I think someone shoved a ticket from the gig into the handle of one of my speakers. I'll check when I'm in tomorrow and grab it for you if it is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Ah, raging I missed this! but seeing as I'm not made of money to venture into Dublin for the sole purpose of attending gigs :( I had to give this one a miss and choose the up coming Chelsea Wolfe and Russian Circles show instead. Was it a good performance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I'm afraid the cleaners did too good a job, Weser777. No joy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement