Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing phone plan?

Options
  • 28-08-2013 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

hi i'ved decided to upgrade my phone and have my eye on the sony xperia or the sony neo. my current plan is with meteor 20 euro a month top up and you get free calls and txt to other meteor callers. withh getting the new phone i'll be downloading a few apps and stuff, so any advice wether i should stay with meteor for the free calls and txts or does anyone know of a better network , thanks. also if anyone has any feedback on these phones thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

48 months has a deal for 20 a month with free calls and texts to any network and 5GB.

Three has one for 20 a month for free texts to any network, unlimited data and carrier billing (meaning you can use your phone credit to buy apps if you wanted to).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭avfc1874

_Godot_ wrote: »
    48 months has a deal for 20 a month with free calls and texts to any network and 5GB.

Three has one for 20 a month for free texts to any network, unlimited data and carrier billing (meaning you can use your phone credit to buy apps if you wanted to).
    hi i've never heard of 48. is there network reliable all over the country thanks

Advertisement