Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed Gareth Bale Jersey

Options
  • 28-08-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Just out of pure curiosity peeps, how much would you say a signed GB spurs jersey would go for these days?

Have proof of authenticity, and not a mark on it. It was last years Europa/Cup jersey if that makes any difference.

Would you say its gone up or down since he's left? Can only see the price going down on it tbh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Just out of pure curiosity peeps, how much would you say a signed GB spurs jersey would go for these days?

Have proof of authenticity, and not a mark on it. It was last years Europa/Cup jersey if that makes any difference.

Would you say its gone up or down since he's left? Can only see the price going down on it tbh!

You'll have a job find a Spurs fan to take it atm, give it a few weeks till this blows over

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Burn it!! Traitor!! :pac:

Nah, it'd probably be worth a bit more after it all blows over, but unless it was a cup winning jersey (which it isn't :(), it's probably not worth too much. I'm not basing this on anything btw...i know nothing about jersey prices. I just don't know if i'd pay anymore for a signed jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Yeh true! Sure we'll let time pass and see what comes of it, n see if any fanatics show interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

DyldeBrill wrote: »

96m apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Reith24

If you're actually interested in selling it shoot me some pictures and we can talk price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

talk-to-me1_zps713306af.png

Advertisement