Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hydraulix

Options
  • 29-08-2013 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone used these guys before? What have your experiences been if so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭s14barnes

I havent got inked by them yet but I have made a booking. very nice guys and well accommodating ..

Tomash is a great artist..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Missy Moo Moo

s14barnes wrote: »
    I havent got inked by them yet but I have made a booking. very nice guys and well accommodating ..

Tomash is a great artist..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Im booked in with Tomash in three weeks so will report back ;), but impressions of the studio and everyone in the studio when I was booking it was perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

the quality of work that comes out of the place is amazing.definately my kind of style

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Where is this place out of curiousity? Facebook and most websites (except Boards.ie) are blocked in my work :(

• Advertisement

Papillon! wrote: »
    Where is this place out of curiousity? Facebook and most websites (except Boards.ie) are blocked in my work :(

Very top of Grafton Street take the right at Stephens Green shopping Center as if heading for Sinnots pub and it's just on your right hand side there. Not the most noticeable a single doorway for an entrance ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Chun Li

I'm also booked in with Tomash at the end of September but haven't had anything done with Hydraulix previously. Work looks great though and I found them really helpful when booking (both by mail and in person). I've been waiting for ages now, can't wait to get started. Good luck with whatever you decide :)

Chun Li wrote: »
    I'm also booked in with Tomash at the end of September but haven't had anything done with Hydraulix previously. Work looks great though and I found them really helpful when booking (both by mail and in person). I've been waiting for ages now, can't wait to get started. Good luck with whatever you decide :)

Yep waiting lists suck :o his 4 months waiting list though is a lot shorter than my wait for my last tattoo. 21 days and counting for me :).

Yeh totally sucks waiting. I have 3 sessions booked but hopefully be finished in 2 (he thinks it probably will) coz I want to go away when the last session is booked for and don't fancy waiting another 4 months :pac:

You're booked in the weekend before me!

Chun Li wrote: »
    Yeh totally sucks waiting. I have 3 sessions booked but hopefully be finished in 2 (he thinks it probably will) coz I want to go away when the last session is booked for and don't fancy waiting another 4 months :pac:

You're booked in the weekend before me!

Yeh mine should be done in one session hopefully :). :pac: I don't blame ya waiting a long time to finish a piece is always a killer.

Be sure to throw up a pic when you have it all done in the Ill Show You Mine Thread :).

• Advertisement

Yeh mine should be done in one session hopefully :). :pac: I don't blame ya waiting a long time to finish a piece is always a killer.

Be sure to throw up a pic when you have it all done in the Ill Show You Mine Thread :).

Yeh you too. I'll throw one up if it turns out good :D

Advertisement