Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good treatments for ombre hair look...

• 29-08-2013 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey everyone, so just looking for some people's opinions really. :) Have had my hair highlighted blond for the last few years and recently have started going back brunette, right now i've the dip dye/ombre look going.

I have been using John Frieda's range for blondes and found it amazing and may try their brunette range but also looking for ideas for a good leave in treatment to preserve the colour and look after it.

So any ideas would be much appreciated....have been looking at redken colour extend and some kerastase ranges...anyone any experience with these

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xemzx

bumping this..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I have balayage elbow length thickish hair, and I find the orifluido range really good:

http://savers.ie/orofluido-c-28_44_373.html

"Orofluido Natural Oils gained it's inspiration from ancient traditions. The Berber women from Morocco have taught us how to protect and care for our hair by using Argan oil. The beauty secrets of Cleopatra included a treatment based on 3 main oils, Cyperus oil which left her hair smooth, shiny and velvety to the touch, Linseed oil as an incredible source of shine for the hair and Argan oil to give protection. Orofluido natural oils is made from these fine blend of oils to create the perfect luxurious hair care product. Orofluido Hair Oil’s silky texture is rapidly absorbed and doesn’t add weight or leave residue in the hair. Used on damp or dry hair, the results are spectacular. To use, measure out the quantity of Orofluido Oil according to the thickness, length and type of hair. Pour a few drops onto the palm of the hand and apply to lengths and ends. When applied to damp hair it reduces drying time and enhances the natural shine of the hair. Applied to dry hair, it eliminates frizzing, makes combing easier and gives instant shine."

and also the uniq one range

http://savers.ie/uniq-c-28_44_424.html

"Uniq 1 all in 1 Balm 350ML Its texture is completely different to conventional shampoos. Hydrates the scalp and protects. Does not affect the scalps natural layer of protection. Respects the pH of the skin. The hair is left clean, conditioned and well cared for. Benefits: 1. Washes thoroughly and gently 2. Excellent conditioner 3. Protects hair color 4. Silkiness & smoothness 5. Adds shine 6. Adds volume 7. Strengthens & fortifies hair 8. Provides heat protection 9. Repairs damaged hair 10. Sulfate-Free"

I'm in no way connected to savers, ;) other than I buy my hair stuff there

Advertisement