Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Timetables 2nd Year

Options
  • 29-08-2013 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone has registered online for their 2nd year and if they have the timetable.

BA hons in Accounting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

The timetables won't be available yet but they should be soon enough, I'd guess next week.

The link is http://timetable.itcarlow.ie.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I expect to get them 9am Monday the 16th!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 GG92

Yeah in my experience you get the timetable by going to your course noticeboard on the first day back. Sucks if you go in for 9 and realise you dont have a class till 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Seen a post on the college facebook page about timetables being up at 3.30 today. The server is up but I don't see much of anything on it.

Try setting the view from "This Week" to "3 Weeks"

• Advertisement

See a bit more now all right. I'm gonna be busy this year. 5 x 9am starts and 4 x 5pm finishes.

Ive 15 hours spread out so that theres gaps of 3/4 hours a day and no days off :(

GG92 wrote: »
    Ive 15 hours spread out so that theres gaps of 3/4 hours a day and no days off :(

Nasty if you're commuting.

40 minutes each way :/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

28 hours. 4 nine ams.

• Advertisement

You win :P Your situations worse

GG92 wrote: »
    You win :P Your situations worse

I'm living only 5 mins away though!

28 hours. 4 nine ams.

Luxury....

Advertisement