Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So

Options
  • 29-08-2013 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

I fell off the wagon for a bit but for the last month I'm back off the cigarettes thanks to the e-cig again. I'm rather curious what's hot these days, I've been pretty out of it news wise and I don't know advancements. I could trawl through this forum but I'm lazy and could use some recommendations. Has there been any improvement on the various 501 normal batteries? I've tried mods before, several in fact, and found the increased hassle (USB chargers are damn handy when travelling) and the size to not be worth it. Also, what are the best cartomisers out there at the moment? Or is there something better than cartos? I was a direct dripper for a fair while using 301s but again I'm looking for the lazy path here and cartos have given me that. I was using Vivi Nova tanks but I'm finding the atmoisers clog a bit with some juices so I'm looking for options.

Anything I can source in Ireland would be a big plus as I'm running out of supplies. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

and sadly the lazy shall inherit the earth..

you could try dripping, that is was and will always be considered one of the best ways to vape. Get an Igo-L and graduate to the best vape you will ever have (Actually thats not for the lazy) or stick with the Ego/Nova situation.

There are dual coil cartos now, moar power moar plumes.

Saw thi on Vaperus http://www.vaperus.ie/advanced-vaping-kits/50-boge-revolution-v2-.html you stick a carto in the top, and have a bottle of juice underneath, squeeze the bottle and it fills your carto.. Cant get any lazier.
    Its a Kind of Box mod, but im not sure about replacing the battery on this one, there are other bottom feeding box mods out there.. now I could google that for ya...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the a7 is a simple little rebuildable dripper and once you get the knack of putting a coil in the whole process can be over and done with in under a minute, costs around 11 euro iirc

you can also get the a7-oid. a special mouthpiece for the a7 that you can wrap filler around inside the body of the a7, turning it into a rebuildable cartomiser basically.

you might have missed a few of the more recent 'mods'

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/itastmvp.htm the itaste mvp, it's a little smaller than a 10 box of fags. about the same height but less width and depth. lasts 2-3 days on a single charge, usb charging. can charge other devices from it. 3 volts to 5 volts. it's pretty handy. might be worth holding off though as they are releasing an upgraded version in the near future afaik

or even this, which I havent used but seems good
    http://www.vaperus.ie/innokin/331-itaste-vv-v30.html

same deal variable voltage up to 5v, usb charging i think. only 800mah but also only a little bit bigger than a 650mah ego battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I forgot about this. I ended up going for an iTaste, an a7 and an iGo F or something similar to that. Fun ahead. :)

Advertisement