Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 7 beta 3 expires today

• 29-08-2013 7:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

Many users, registered and unregistered alike, are reporting being locked out of their devices running iOS 7 in the last few hours. What is in fact going on is beta 3 expires today so if you haven't upgraded expect this to happen.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Found it odd that some people would still be on an old beta when it's plastered all over the internets that they expire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Zcott wrote: »
    Found it odd that some people would still be on an old beta when it's plastered all over the internets that they expire.
    i still find it odd that people put iOS 7 on their main devices and expect life to go on as normal without consequences. such is life i guess :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

i still find it odd that people put iOS 7 on their main devices and expect life to go on as normal without consequences. such is life i guess :pac:

I'd like to hope that anyone who does install the beta knows it's a beta and it'll break and not to complain about it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,932 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

People who get their phone disabled because they swiped an illegitimate copy of the beta will get no sympathy from yours truly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Gonna be a fun day in work for Overheal tomorrow.

Hurr durr my phone durrr you fault. Fix.

• Advertisement
Advertisement