Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Rosslare

Options
  • 29-08-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering about the standard of Gyms in Rosslare, if they're are any.
    Don't really want to bring my own weights down in the car.

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I don't think there is any Gyms. There used to be one in the Harbour but Im not sure if it is still open. Also none of the Hotels in Rosslare Harbour Have any.

Regarding Rosslare Strand, Cedars Hotel does not have one, and i don't think Kellys does either.

Your nearest Gym would probably be Town, or the Whitford or the Maldron hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Lanaier

Thanks for the info.

Kellys hotel has one that you can pay as you go. Not sure of the quality though.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Eliza1

There are two gyms in the Rosslare area. The Rosslare Rangers gym is still open and as far as I know has everything you need. It is in the Rosslare Rangers complex in Rosslare Harbour. There is also a very good gym in the St Marys GAA complex in Tagoat. Hearing very good reports about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Lanaier

Thanks everyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement