Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up 365

Options
  • 29-08-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Can i set up banking 365 from overseas. or can i talk to someone about my account? Everytime I ring my local branch it connects me to a switchboard and after ten minutes when I finally connect to a human they tell me to ring my local branch. I have my account number and my bank card i just wish to see some statement s from my account.

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi danotroy,

Apologies about the issue you have encountered while trying to set up Banking 365.

You can set up Banking 365 by calling them directly on 00 353 1 404 4000 and press the * key to be transferred straight to a representative. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Alternatively, please click here for an online application but you will need an Irish contact number to set it up by this means.

I hope this helps and have no further issues while setting up the account.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement