Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolf Harris charged with multiple nonce crimes..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Next up....Chuckle Brothers.

Seem plausible to me.........to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I get the impression that noel edmonds would shun sexual relations with anyone that wasn't noel edmonds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Roger_007 wrote: »
    BBC must be wondering if there will be any old shows left that they can repeat that doesn't involve some old perv or other?

Are they not bringing back the wombles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

It's not the kinda swap shop you wanna get involved with tbh.

0QB8CYn.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 liddypool

Is the nonce rolf harris a joe duffy lookalike or is it the other way around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

The net is closing in on George,Zippy and Bungle

i played with there twanglers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I'll just leave this here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Dirty old git.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I'm amazed at the allegations here, it's something like graffiti on the toilet wall.

• Advertisement

anncoates wrote: »
    Innit.

Fahking kid-bovvering cahnt.

I'm convinced you look like Ray Winstone after reading that.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

How many more public figures will be charged. I was surprised by Rolf being charged. he seemed really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭theGEM

Noel Edmonds. Can be long before he gets collared.

Ha that's who I was thinking of too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

And Kevin is on trial.

I've forgotten, is it the actors or is this a publicity stunt plot.......

If they are both acquitted I still reckon there will never, ever be a scene where Kev and Ken are sat in the same spot talking to each other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

To be fair.

He's been charged with these offences. Not found guilty.

If he was found guilty, I wonder could we ever seperate the good from the bad in a person?

Would we ever be able to listen to a Rolf classic or watch repeats of animal hospital again??

Where would that leave gems like this cover/tribute?

If he was found guilty, I wonder could we ever seperate the good from the bad in a person?

Would we ever be able to listen to a Rolf classic or watch repeats of animal hospital again??

I guess his most ardent fans would refuse to believe he had done it. Like most Michael Jackson fans convince themselves that he was mad but not bad and all charges were a stitch up.

In truth being convicted of sex crimes from the past seems to demand very little real evidence compared to other crimes. There is a load of circumstantial evidence placing Larry Murphy within the general area of at least three abductions but it is not enough for a trial., despite the fact it would be one very big coincidence if someone else had carried them out. There were numerous robberies that the likes of The Monk and The General were blatantly behind, but not enough actual proof to lay a charge. Yet merely being able to somewhat prove that Harris met an accuser 30 years ago is enough grounds for a prosecution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Another two arrests - one a 64 year old who is still working at BBC radio as a presenter.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote: »
    Another two arrests - one a 64 year old who is still working at BBC radio as a presenter.

Have you got a link for that? Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Quite funny that David Icke who bangs on about this stuff was considered nuts 20 years ago and people like Stewart Hall and Jimmy Saville were UK national treasures while nowadays they're pariahs and Icke who sells out theaters is regarded as more and more sane all the time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

dd972 wrote: »
    Quite funny that David Icke who bangs on about this stuff was considered nuts 20 years ago and people like Stewart Hall and Jimmy Saville were UK national treasures while nowadays they're pariahs and Icke who sells out theaters is regarded as more and more sane all the time :pac:

Icke was pretty accurate on a lot of things if you take away the lizard-people bull**** (and I think he admitted himself that that was a bit overly-hysterical).

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

I wonder, how many people have been found guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Just resding the bbc link there. A spokeswoman for a human rights group and an mp want anyone arrested or charged with sex crimes to be named. What about the rights of the accused?

Presumably theyd be happy to have their names and faces all over the papers with headlines about how theyve been arrested for abusing kids of they knew theyd been falsely accused.

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    I wonder, how many people have been found guilty

That depends. If you mean judicial process, probably only a handful. But if you mean the always reliable court of internet - all of them. And no doubt every poor sucker who's ever worked in the BBC over 90 years or so :(

Icke who sells out theaters is regarded as more and more sane all the time :pac:

Not by many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Thinly veiled "I am a reptile" thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Advertisement