Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost Plus Sofa's and Colossal Clearance Centre

Options
  • 29-08-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I purchased a sofa from Cost Plus Sofas just before they went into administration and I have still not received it. They have now been bought over by Colossal Clearance Centre who are being so unhelpful. Apparently the sofa is sitting in the 'Docks' however there is some dispute between Cost Plus Sofas and Colossal Clearance Centre as to ho is liable to pay these storage charges and until these fees are paid are sofa is stuck there.

Everytime I ring Colossal Clearance, if i ever get through, they advise me thay have no update and to call back in 2/3 weeks. It is getting ridiculous and I am now very irritated.

Is anyone else having the same issue?? Has anyone been lucky enough to get their sofa from Colossal Clearance Centre that they purchased with Cost Plus Sofa's??

Would love to hear anyone else's experiences here???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amma

We too purchased from Cost Plus Sofa's. We were assured we would have our order fulfilled now they say they cannot source the goods. The Company is now trading under the name Colossal Clearance Centre - I advise people not to buy from this company as there is no guarantee you will get your goods. They are not remotely interested in fulfilling our order. This should not be allowed to happen- If you take over a company you take it over as a going concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Motherofoisin

I too placed an order with cost plus sofas and have now been told that not only will I not receive my order but now it looks like we won't get much of our money if any!
    It makes me so angery that they can just steal our money and no one is accountable. I would compleatly put me off ordering anything in the future.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As already stated, please take it to the proper forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement