Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminal 2 - Dublin Airport

Options
  • 29-08-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is there a long walk between security and the flights? In terminal one the walk is horrendous so I am wondering about terminal 2. I have never had the pleasure of using T2.

I have searched the forums for this answer but to no avail. I get plenty of Info on walking between terminal 1 & 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

No, it's generally shorter. But really it's not like you have a choice once you've booked your flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It depends - but it's nowhere near as bad as using the the gates in what was known as Pier D in Terminal 1, where Ryanair depart from, if that's what you mean.

After checkin, you have to go upstairs to security, and once through back down to the gates. The gate area stretches away from the main terminal, so the low number gates are closer while the higher ones are a bit further away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

Furthest gate is about 10 minutes walk from security. If your flying to Abu Dhabi, Dubai or heathrow they generally use the nearest gates which are less than 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tinyburke

Folks many thanks for all your replies.

Advertisement