Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Man Utd. Sunday Sept 1st KO@ 13:30.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Several of the lads from the United thread are probably all Flah's alt accounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Subs: Lindegaard Anderson Smalling Hernandez Nani Valencia Buttner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Young, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Welbeck and Van Persie.

Subs: Lindegaard, Smalling, Buttner, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Hernandez

Exellent bench. What's Buttner doing? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Best of luck today guys!

Kind Regards,
    Big Dogg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Where's Kagawa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Great to see chico and nani back on the bench, not overly excited with giggs starting.

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Young, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Welbeck and Van Persie.

Subs: Lindegaard, Smalling, Buttner, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Hernandez

Exellent bench. What's Buttner doing? :)

You got that wrong i think?
    Kagawa starts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Where's Kagawa?

off to Dortmund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Great to see chico and nani back on the bench, not overly excited with giggs starting.

My sentiments exactly but what story with kagawa...not happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Jesus utd are 5/2 on betfair if I wernt a liverpool fan I'd be all over that

• Advertisement

Kagawa not starting???? Ok maybe im wrong, thought i saw sumwer that he was?

He could be on his way out so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Christ, Moyes must think that EvilKagawa is Shinji's actual Twitter account. Just don't understand it.

Good to see Nani and Hernandez back though.

mike65 wrote: »
    off to Dortmund.

Swap for Marco Reus?

Mutha****a, #freeShinji now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Rio just said that the game will be won/lost on small details - less than 100% concentration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Giggs better retire soon, ****ing pissed off at this

Swap for Marco Reus?

:D :pac:

Manutd 12/5 on bet365, serious price!

RasTa wrote: »

Hard to believe that 6 or 7 years ago you could say he was coming to the end of his career. And he's still going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Baffling that Kagawa isn't in the squad. Didnt expect him to start but no to be included is very strange.

Expected Valencia to start instead of Giggs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

RasTa wrote: »

Moyes is acting the boll*cks with playing Giggs all the time. Giggs has given excellent service to United but he's a completely average, over-the-hill player now. I couldn't give a toss how much Yoga he does, he's not able to play in the Premier League anymore.

Moyes has shown some huge weaknesses in his short spell at United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Kagawa and Mata stuff has been very strange this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Moyes is acting the boll*cks with playing Giggs all the time. Giggs has given excellent service to United but he's a completely average, over-the-hill player now. I couldn't give a toss how much Yoga he does, he's not able to play in the Premier League anymore.

2 games, 4 points. It's not like there are many players they have to play centre mid. He obviously trusts Giggs and early in his career he wants him in their for experience.

That's a bit harsh!

It's not as if we have world class fit centre midfielders on the bench, I'm not happy with giggs starting but he definitely still has a part to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

****in hell Kagawa is one of our best players

• Advertisement

Welbeck being interviewed on his start to the season - "Yeah, its been good. Doubled my tally. Don't need to score any more now"

:pac:

Kagawas agent has said he isn't match fit. :confused::confused:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Several of the lads from the United thread are probably all Flah's alt accounts.

Considering no one else got one as well it's somewhat odd.

On a positive note, the wifi in Anfield is good today for a change, although been a while since I've been in this part.

Come on you redmen!

5starpool wrote: »
    Considering no one else got one as well it's somewhat odd.

On a positive note, the wifi in Anfield is good today for a change, although been a while since I've been in this part.

Come on you redmen!

Got what?

On a bad note though, I've seen a disturbing amount of those awful half and half scarves. How anyone thinks they are a good thing to buy is beyond me.

• Advertisement

Sky start their coverage far too early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Jesus utd are 5/2 on betfair if I wernt a liverpool fan I'd be all over that

Another inexplicable pre-match move on Liverpool to put them into a retarded price. Can't understand how this keeps happening but happy to keep taking full advantage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Thank god for 3D don't have to listen to Neville

Got what?

One of the alleged good luck pm's some dude says he got from plenty of utd fans.

On a bad note though, I've seen a disturbing amount of those awful half and half scarves. How anyone thinks they are a good thing to buy is beyond me.

Who would buy a Liverpool United half scarf that's just crazy

Maybe someone who doesn't go to many games and wants a momento?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    #LFC team v #MUFC - Mignolet ; Johnson, Škrtel, Agger, Jose Enrique ; Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson ; Iago Aspas, Coutinho ; Sturridge

#LFC subs - Jones, Wisdom, Kelly, Flanagan, Luis Alberto, Sterling, Ibe.

Wow, I didn't realise how thin thin the Liverpool team is, never mind game changers on the bench, Liverpool will just hope no one gets injured so the subs don't get used.

But who else is there? Toure suarez Allen all to come back, you'd wonder was it right to sell downing.

Also kagawa not in the squad think proves my theory about how actually good he is esp when giggs starts and nani, Anderson, chico all coming back from injuries start ahead of him on the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I'd say giggs is ecstatic and surprised at how much he's playing this season!

Liverpool bench is absolutely rubbish.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Was just going to say that. It's probably the kind of thing to keep with match programmes and flags and stuff.

Anyway, come on United!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Also kagawa not in the squad think proves my theory about how actually good he is esp when giggs starts and nani, Anderson, chico all coming back from injuries start ahead of him on the bench.

Just LOL.

• Advertisement

I even heard a couple of Irish lads talking who had them. I was tempted to shake some sense into them:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Thank god for 3D don't have to listen to Neville

:confused:

My money is on Audman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Neville is a lot better at hiding his dislike for Liverpool than carragher is for utd,

After full kit w@nker there is this @halfscarftwat

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Wow, I didn't realise how thin thin the Liverpool team is, never mind game changers on the bench, Liverpool will just hope no one gets injured so the subs don't get used.

But who else is there? Toure suarez Allen all to come back, you'd wonder was it right to sell downing.

The next game we'll have Moses, Ilori, Sahko, to add to the options list plus one other I suspect.

Some c*nt who stinks of BO and has stained pants just sat in the seat next to me. Bah.

Some c*nt who stinks of BO and has stained pants just sat in the seat next to me. Bah.

Must be a local. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

You make me sick

• Advertisement

Kess? Kess!? :pac:

Advertisement