Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please

Options
  • 29-08-2013 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,

Was a regular poster year about 18 months ago, lucky fell pregnant and currently have a little boy!

Background-

No periods for a year- used provera to bring them on then started periods, clomid and fell pregnant.

Little one is 8 months now and haven't gone on birth control as our first took 2.5 yrs trying. Haven't had a period since having him and having un protected sex.

Question is yesterday I had a streak of browny blood in my discharge and then again last night a bit more and was red- thought maybe a period coming but then nothing today expect for this evening- trying streak of blood in mucous. Ay suggestions what this could be. Did a test there this evening but negative.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

It could be implantation bleeding, only about a third of women get this, if thats the case you wouldn't get a positive for another 10-14 days.

Or it could be mid cycle spotting which can be common.

Alternatively you could have a small infection.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

Thanks sticky bean. Hard to know hey but I'm sure I wouldn't be that lucky and fall pregnant so quickly after years of trying!

Hard to know if mid cycle as haven't had AF since little one. No other signs of a infection either and never got IB with first.

That was last Wednesday so maybe li do a test on Sunday....

Advertisement