Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catering

Options
  • 29-08-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, i'm having a family celebration in my house soon and want to get caterers in, can anybody recommend good catering company? thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

would you maybe say where you are , how many people you wish to cater for and little details like that. there are many options and chefs around that cater on small to medium scale and larger outfits that do grand gala events . its difficult to know what you may like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Kingdom Store in Clounalour (beside eircom) should be able to help.
    I believe the parent company for MJ's diner at clash do catering as well

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Mozarts in Ashe St., Tralee do catering

• Registered Users Posts: 11 minirolo

Thanks will give them a bell. Its for around 24 adults and 20 kids :o

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

pims in kilflynn village do a great job u wont regreat it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

http://www.justcooking.ie/
    I know this feller does outside catering anti also went to his place in firies a year or so ago, nice bloke and food was spot on. I think he has a spot on radio kerry as well.

Advertisement