Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers market in killaloe

• 29-08-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what time the farmers market stays open until on Sunday's?also would a lot of these stalls be in the limerick milk market on Saturdays?got some lovely veg in killaloe last sun. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

11:30 to 3pm every Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭arais

cottager83 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what time the farmers market stays open until on Sunday's?also would a lot of these stalls be in the limerick milk market on Saturdays?got some lovely veg in killaloe last sun. Cheers!

it's ages since I visited either but I don't think many of the Killaloe stalls go to Limerick (open to correction there)

It's good to see Killaloe still going strong, seem to built up a repeat customer clientelle , helped no doubt as you state, by the high quality of the produce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Wilde's Irish Chocolate (Tuamgraney) have a stand in Killaloe Farmer's Market, their handmade artisan chocolate is to die for! I'm completely addicted :o

80pc%20Super%20Dark.jpg
    Cranberry%20swirl.jpg
    Orange%20&%20Almond.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Killaloe-farmers-market/166463166700820?fref=ts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 nikkime

Went to that country market last week - absolutely amazing - the opening hours aren't always the same though in different country markets so keep an eye out here for the different times... http://www.marketdirect.ie/

Advertisement