Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victoria's and other states "ICE" issue do you see it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Yup I know people in work who do/done it. Seems to be more socially acceptable (among drug users) over here then back home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

The uk and Ireland from what I hear are so deep into ecstasy and coke the drug has not taken a real hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I go out a lot but haven't encountered it. It does depend on your circle, and mine is mainly Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

I live close to a needle drop in Sydney so I'm going to have to say yes!

Seriously though, I think coke is the number 1 drug over here even though (from what I hear) its **** quality for the price you pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Zambia wrote: »
    I have never seen or heard of the drug used in my circle. Do you guys that go out more than I do see it in use? Are you offered it etc

It's not really a "going out" drug, like the way coke or ecstasy would be.
    It's more like heroin, constant addiction etc. If you've lived in a city at home, you can spot a heroin addict. Ice addicts here look and behave exactly the same. I see people like that all the time, obviously I don't stop them and ask was it heroine of ice that messed their life up, but if the media is to be believe ice is currently more rampant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Slideways

The Glass BBQ.

I know a good few that hit it every time they are off work. Pretty crazy stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Rob89

Yup seen it being used here in Adelaide in a house I was living in, offered it a few times too. Australia has to be one of the easiest places in the world to get drugs, everywhere you (or maybe it's just me) go drugs seem to be offered, work,pub,house etc.... It's sad really I know guys whos brains are fried from the stuff, scabs on their faces from scratching constantly, start a conversation and just start mumbling because their talking so quick and in general just paranoid wreckes who look sick all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Was in jb's Perth in on paddys day and there was Irish lads smoking it in the toilet, quite a few Irish lads on it in Perth so i'am told.
    Its a like coke in Ireland, everyone seems to dab in it in Perth.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Timistry

skipz wrote: »
    Was in jb's Perth in on paddys day and there was Irish lads smoking it in the toilet, quite a few Irish lads on it in Perth so i'am told.
    Its a like coke in Ireland, everyone seems to dab in it in Perth.

Meth use and production is rampant in Perth. There is a clandestine lab found every few days here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

I only know one lad here that would occasionally smoke ice but weed is everywhere. I honestly know more guys who smoke weed than drink beer. Speed and coke are quite common, extacy is hard to get and rubbish quality for something like $30 a tab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

I only know one lad here that would occasionally smoke ice but weed is everywhere. I honestly know more guys who smoke weed than drink beer. Speed and coke are quite common, extacy is hard to get and rubbish quality for something like $30 a tab.

a tab of extacy? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

danotroy wrote: »
    a tab of extacy? :cool:

Pill, whatever you'd like to call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

Pill, whatever you'd like to call them.

I don't think anyone has called it ecstasy since 99 and certainly not a tab.

Advertisement