Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best places to buy jewelry online?

• 30-08-2013 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

As the thread title says :) There's not many shops here where I live that sell piercing jewelry, just standard silver studs, looking to pick up some stuff online :) What are the best places to buy online? Looked on a few sites but would love to get some feedback from the forum before I make any purchases

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Be more specific on what you are looking for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've ordered from these guys before, and loved the stuff I got.
    http://www.bodyartforms.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/85871703

Thread asking the exact same thing a few weeks ago. Didn't get huge feedback, but has some links etc nonetheless. I personally order from www.bodyjewelleryshop.com, I think the prices are good and the shipping is next to nothing(spend over £10 and it shops for free). Shops from the UK as well so it only takes a few days. However, as I only have a septum piercing these days, I cannot give an honest opinion on the range of products as I simply don't browse. It seems pretty comprehensive though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Bodyjewelleryshop is ok, but I prefer the stuff from BAF. The jewellery they carry just seems to be of a better quality. I struggle to find any decent BCR/CBRs in the size that I need.

Advertisement