Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre in Kerry

• 30-08-2013 4:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi when is Fibre coming to Killarney? Vodafone told me it would be here in June, then July and now its August and nothing here.. I am absolutely sick of this but I'd expect nothing less really from these companies.

>2013
    >3mb

1300044776986.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Epicness wrote: »
    Hi when is Fibre coming to Killarney? Vodafone told me it would be here in June, then July and now its August and nothing here.. I am absolutely sick of this but I'd expect nothing less really from these companies.

>2013
    >3mb

1300044776986.jpg

Ive seen engineers out with laptops at one of the cabs in fossa so it cant be too long and eircom had ads in kerryman for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭GreyAlien

It's been available in Killarney since July. Your local cabinet just mustn't be finished yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

GreyAlien wrote: »
    It's been available in Killarney since July. Your local cabinet just mustn't be finished yet.

I am aware of that. The point is they keep saying it will available by the end of the month, EVERY MONTH.
    October now...

Advertisement